- Chose Cyara to stabilize the quality and reliability of the production environment without adding resources
- Manage 22 contact centers for 12 million customers in the UK and Ireland and approximately 60 million voice calls and 10 million self-service interactions per year
- Wanted to proactively monitor the call quality in the self-service applications to recognize issues before they became customer-facing
- Became more Agile with Cyara’s ability to create test scripts earlier in the development cycles
Sky is Europe’s leading entertainment company, serving 21 million customers across five countries: UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, and Italy. Sky delivers programming content and market-leading customer service and uses innovative new technology to give customers a better TV experience, whenever and wherever they choose. Sky trusts Cyara’s automated testing to ensure stability and quality while reducing their overall costs, enabling them to do more with less. “Cyara helps provide the right experience for our customers,” said Rob Quigley, CT Operations Manager.
Sky selected the Cyara Platform initially for monitoring. They expanded their use of the Cyara Platform in response to their need to stabilize the quality and reliability of the production environment, which was key to Sky’s business case to fund Cyara. Cyara has improved the customer experience for Sky customers, especially regarding test coverage. Cyara has also reduced the time required for testing. Sky is now able to perform complete regression testing in much less time, which shortens weekly release cycles.
- Stabilized production customer environment
- Improved test coverage to 100%
- Significantly cut the time required for full regression testing
- Cut time required for development by reusing test scripts on every project
- Shortened project timeline by two full months
- Reduced the number of resources required by 50% for every project