Want to experience life in the fast lane? Have you dreamt of working in a high-tech, high-growth startup environment without having to worry about job security? Ever wondered what it would be like to deal with customers whose products and services have changed the world and who view what you do as a critical part of their success? Well, Cyara is the place for you!
At Cyara we make software that helps the world’s most recognized brands, including Google, Tesla, and Coca-Cola discover, test, and monitor their Customer Experience for the contact center, and we’re really good at it! We are founder-owned and managed and passionate about what we do!
What We Value
We pride ourselves on our customer focus. All of our customers are referenceable due to the dedication of our team. We strive to make sure that they have a delightful experience EVERY time!
We are not afraid to bring new ideas, thinking, and approaches to Cyara and to question our existing approach. We’re very innovative and take pride in doing things that have never been done before.
At Cyara, we’ve worked hard to try and build a flat, team-centric culture where everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job at hand done, even if it’s not in their job description.
We always strive for excellence. The mark of a true professional is delivering a quality outcome.
We are a diverse team made up of different cultures, and these differences help to make us the world’s best talent.
We work hard and play hard. Everyone is a key part of the team and has a passion for making things happen regardless of the difficulty of the task.
Bookmark this page for the latest job postings; we are always looking for great talent!
Professional Services – Project Manager
July 15, 2015 | Australia, Sydney
Rapidly growing technology company has an opportunity for a top Professional Services Project Manager based out of Sydney, Australia, to service our rapidly growing ANZ customer base. Must have prior success managing high-end custom software projects working with large corporations and government departments. You will have the opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and some of the best technical talent in the industry globally. Cyara offers a flexible, fun and challenging work environment you’ll love to be a part of.Read More
- Plan, manage, monitor and control project deliverables, including reviewing project scope with respect to scheduling, resourcing, communications and change management
- Monitor and control project progress, including using change management and escalations to the Program Manager where necessary, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop, manage, control and maintain project reporting and documentation
- Demonstrate project team leadership and management to ensure a strong culture of service delivery with high quality output and customer satisfaction
- Assist the Professional Services Program Manager in achieving Program targets
- Interact and work collaboratively with staff and potential service providers
- Build strong relationships with all clients
- Travel throughout Australia and overseas as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to foster strong internal and external relationships
- A strong customer and team focus, with the drive and attitude to go “above-and-beyond” to deliver on commitments
- The ability to think “outside-the-box”, developing creative and innovative ideas and solutions to business and technical challenges
- A strong sense of professionalism, diligence and an eye for detail, consistently delivering work of a high quality
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, conveying ideas/decisions effectively to various levels of management
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work cohesively and efficiently within a team as well as with other teams.
- Superior time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects
- 12 months project management experience in IT projects
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile methodologies
- PMI or Prince certifications highly regarded
- Must be eligible to successfully obtain a Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance
- ITIL Certification
- Experience in Contact Centre transformation or virtualisation projects
- Technical experience in Contact Centre technologies will be highly regarded
- Solid line to the ANZ/APAC Professional Services Manager
- Dotted line to ANZ/APAC Program Manager
- Projects on schedule and within budget
- Billable utilisation
- Customer Satisfaction
- If the qualifications and responsibilities above sound like a good fit, apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your resume.
- Subject Line: PSPMCE-Professional Services Project Manager
- To Whom It May Concern, I wish to apply for the open position: Professional Services Project Manager
- (Insert advertised location)
Senior Account Executive – UK & Ireland
July 27, 2015 | UK & Ireland
Cyara has an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive for the UK and Ireland. Are you a Challenger Sales Executive? Do you sell to the right now, or share a vision of what could be? If you are an A-game sales executive, this could be a great opportunity for you to become part of the critical phase in a game-changing company’s journey.
The right individual has prior success at selling high-end custom software solutions to senior management of large corporations and government departments in a highly competitive market against established vendors and the status quo. Travel is also required (up to 50%).Read More
- Excel at finding and closing new opportunities and growing existing accounts.
- Consultative selling skills for creating and closing opportunities.
- Demonstrate a highly motivated, goal-oriented style to work well remotely and without supervision.
- You should be able to demonstrate 5 years of hitting sales targets.
- You must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
- You must have at least 5 years of Contact Center sales experience.
- You must be a resident in the UK with full rights to work and travel in UK and Ireland
- Send an email to: email@example.com
- Attach your resume.
- Put SAEUK&IND-Senior Account Executive UK & Ireland in the subject line.
- Indicate the job you are applying for: Senior Account Executive UK & Ireland
- Put [Your Location] in your email as the job location.