You’ve invested considerable time and effort designing a superior customer experience at your customer care centers. You’ve tested and re-tested to make sure everything works exactly the way it should. You’ve run a successful pilot. Now you’ve deployed into production, and you can rest easy knowing your voice application and contact center are actually delivering the experience you intended. Right?
With the Cyara Platform, the answer is a resounding yes. Because the Cyara Platform continuously monitors availability and performance of your IVR and contact center, end to end, from a customer’s perspective. If there is any variance between what you designed and what real customers are experiencing, you know about it instantly — so you can make any needed adjustments before customers are impacted.
The Cyara Platform
For customer service organizations, the Cyara Platform automates comprehensive development and post-production testing of the customer experience across all conversational channels, including outbound dialing to customers and prospects. Simply put, it eliminates all the technical barriers to delivering the right customer experience.
The Cyara Platform is the common foundation of all Cyara automated testing products and services. It provides the scripting, reporting, administration, collaboration, and management portal for all contact center testing. By using the Cyara Platform, our customers are able to deliver new capabilities faster and more reliably than using disparate tools and/or manual testing. Suddenly, you are as agile as you want to be.
How it Works
The Cyara Platform can emulate real callers — tens, hundreds, or thousands of them at a time — so you can gain insights into the actual experience they’re having in your production environment, anytime, all the time.
With the Cyara Platform, calls are placed into your IVR at regular intervals — any interval you specify — and the results are monitored in real time and stored. If the calls breach the thresholds you’ve set or result in a failure of your Test Cases, you are proactively notified. The notification system automatically sends you SMS or email messages with detailed information about any reliability issues being faced by your voice/IVR applications and platforms. The Platform also provides a Dashboard that gives you an unprecedented, outside-in view of customer experience application performance — it is a dynamic, visual system of record of the customer experience (CX). The Dashboard aggregates real-time performance data to deliver useful, high level CX metrics in a summary view along with the ability to drill down to the source of an issue when troubleshooting issues — powerful insight for both business-focused and technical stakeholders in a single, unified display. You can customize your dashboard to best suit your specific business needs.
With the proactive, exception-based approach of the Cyara Platform, you know about issues or potential problems before your customers do, so you can take the appropriate action immediately and avoid costly downtime, sluggish performance, or a tarnished brand due to a poor customer experience.
- Maintain consistently high satisfaction rates: The Cyara Platform notifies you of issues with your IVR and associated applications so you can address them before customers are impacted.
- Automate testing for higher efficiency: Every aspect of the customer experience is monitored — including flow, pacing, and call connection capabilities at scale — and you receive instant notification on a wide range of issues including unusual delays, busy tones, dropped calls, menu dead-ends, and much more.
- Easy to use and customize: You can configure your system and build your Test Cases with an easy-to-use web interface, and easily set up service-level thresholds, call flows, alerts, and more.
- Reduce contact center costs: The Cyara Platform ensures that calls are handled by the self-service application rather than agents, increasing efficiency and reducing costs without degrading the customer experience.
- Flexible deployment options: The Cyara Platform can be deployed as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering via the Cyara Cloud, or it can be deployed in your cloud, on your premises.
- Built-in call recording
- Uses speech recognition, DTMF, and text-to-speech capabilities for true customer insights
- No need to modify your IVR applications
- User-definable time intervals using a suite of user-definable call flows
- Repeatable and consistent process which allows for easy testing at any time
- Technology agnostic
- Continuous monitoring of critical applications