Introducing Cyara Velocity, the world’s first and only solution for automated IVR application discovery, mapping, and test script generation tool for next-generation IVR development.
Velocity enables you to automatically discover and document IVR call flows and prompts. It automates the process of discovery and test script creation, empowering you to innovate your CX faster while lowering your development costs.
The Challenge: Discovery & Documentation
Improving the customer experience you deliver involves constantly updating your IVR applications to keep up with business needs and customer expectations. Making these changes can be risky if your IVR is not fully documented, inaccurate, or out of date. Yet many companies attempt to develop on top of their legacy applications without complete information on how they were previously built, and in doing so risk introducing more errors that could completely undermine their innovation efforts.
Until today, discovering what’s been deployed has been a frustrating, oft-inaccurate process involving QA testers painstakingly exploring the paths and options in your IVR and manually recording them. Cyara’s Velocity cuts through this time-consuming labor with automation, by ‘crawling’ your IVR to discover what’s there, and create an interactive, visual map you can navigate, edit and explore, and documentation you can use for development. And the entire call flow tree can be used for regression testing. You can test script maintenance when prompts and call flows are changing with Velocity as it automatically transcribes the audio and detects changed call flows.
- Visualize your IVR: In addition to transcribing menu prompts to text, Velocity produces an interactive visualization of the IVR — a map of how a human caller could experience the IVR’s paths and options. Essentially, you get a map of your customer’s experience — a visual validation of what you’ve deployed. You can also convert the output of Velocity into a Microsoft Word or Visio document, to meet your business needs.
- Reduce manual effort, improve accuracy: The time and effort required to manually create test scripts and design documentation is a barrier to innovation. Velocity eliminates the bulk of the manual effort from this process and replaces inaccurate documentation of your IVR applications with automated, accurate documentation. Velocity auto-generates test scripts in Cyara XML format which can be edited and fine-tuned using the Cyara Platform, and then exported into Microsoft Excel, a more readable output. You accelerate innovation, improve documentation accuracy, and reduce development costs.
- Flexible, Easy to Use: Velocity is easy to understand, and can be configured without the need for programming. Moreover, you can schedule ‘crawls’ at any date and time of your choice to meet your organization’s testing needs.
- Hosted or On-Premises: Velocity is available from the Cyara Cloud.
- Supports All Platforms: Velocity is platform independent and supports leading IVR platforms including, Genesys, Avaya, Nortel, and Nuance.