It’s clear that consumers love the self-service capabilities of mobile and web channels. Studies show that web self-service rates, chat, mobile self-service and callback usage are increasing from 20 – 75%. Providing a consistent experience for self-service channels (web, mobile, kiosk or even IVR) is of paramount importance. But are you confident that your channel-bridging interactions—such as chat and web callback—are working consistently? Are you sure they’re delivering the customer experience you’ve designed? When you need to change the experience, are you able to rapidly regression test to ensure there are no unintended impacts?
The Cyara Platform allows you to automatically and completely test the communications experience across the testing lifecycle—from functional testing during the building of new capabilities, to load testing as capabilities are staged for deployment, to regression testing as capabilities are retested following changes, to production monitoring—so you can be sure the deployed system is delivering the superior customer experience you designed.
How it Works
The Cyara Platform generates real-world traffic coming into your web and mobile self-service applications and requesting conversational assistance from a virtual or live agent, via chat or voice callback. With the Cyara Platform you can mimic different customer behaviors to ensure the application works as designed across the range of expected customer actions.
Cyara customers rapidly generate customer experience flows during development that are used throughout the testing lifecycle to mimic real customer interaction. The flows allow the platform to navigate the web, request assistance, interact with live or virtual agents and report on whether the system responded within the design criteria. These interaction flows are used to automatically test the functional accuracy of the solution during the initial implementation, and after later rework or enhancements, for regression testing.
These interaction flows are then used to generate actual interaction volumes that represent the busiest times in the support centers. The interactions are generated from the Cyara Cloud, a dedicated-hosted cloud, or from the company’s own network or cloud. Volumes can be blended from these multiple sources in any way to produce the intended stress level on the system.
The Cyara Platform also allows reuse of the interaction flows in the continual monitoring of the deployed applications. If the experience delivered by the production system falls outside established bonds, you are notified immediately. The Cyara Platform can enhance the validation of the customer experience by:
- Producing the volumes of simultaneous web interactions you expect at your busiest
- Producing and monitoring the live interactions for all elements of a complicated web callback scenario: web session, interaction with voice callback application to request the callback and accepting the call from the voice callback system
- Integrating the testing management with third-party tools, e.g. HP Quality Center
- Testing the voice quality of the callback
- End-to-end testing solution: The Cyara Platform automates development and post-production testing of the entire customer experience across all conversational channels.
- Fits your business: The Cyara Platform is easy to deploy and use via cloud-based or on-premises options; there is no need to modify your customer-facing applications; and it can be deployed without disrupting your business processes.
- Accelerates improvement of the customer experience: The Cyara Platform facilitates collaboration across the testing lifecycle, so development and testing teams can innovate, test the experience, and make improvements faster.
- Scales with your needs: You can quickly and easily scale to tens of thousands of ports, and management-level reports make it easy to understand and resolve any issues that arise.
- SMS/Email alert notifications
- DTMF/Speech application support
- Compatible for use with VoiceXML- based media platforms (IVRs)
- TDM or IP Telephony support
- Supports virtually all web environments
- Extensible testing platform for all customer interactions
- Complete coverage from customer through to endpoints (phones) and agent desktop environments
- Technology agnostic