Cyara Acceptable Usage Policy
Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) for Use of Cyara Services and Software
Updated: October, 2021
Use of Cyara’s Services and Software are subject to this Usage Policy.
You may not use the Cyara Services and Software to:
- violate applicable laws and government regulations;
- interfere with a third party’s use of the Cyara Services and Software;
- violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringing or misappropriating any intellectual property or proprietary right of another;
- promote or encourage illegal activity;
- use, store, share, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send content that is or may be deemed offensive, inflammatory, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, harmful to others, or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity without consent, including sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information (spoofing, phishing);
- use false, misleading, or deceptive TCP/IP packet header information in an email or a newsgroup posting;
- collect or use information without the consent of the owner of the information;
- generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertisements or solicitations (spam);
- distribute advertisement delivery software unless: (a) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software, and (b) the software is easily removable by use of standard tools for such purpose included on major operating systems;
- attack, abuse, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or disrupt any users, systems, networks, Cyara Services and Software;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Cyara Services and Software, including any storage, access, usage or user limits;
- disable, interfere with, abuse, disrupt, intercept, circumvent or otherwise violate any security or authentication measures
- test IVR flows which don’t simulate reasonable customer interactions (e.g. infinite looping, calls longer than any human caller would tolerate, etc.)
- Undertake sustained REST API calls in excess of 1 call per second per Customer.
- continually dial invalid destinations for prolonged periods;
- dial destinations and phone numbers which you are not authorized to
- to only use Cyara Services and Software in a manner consistent with the purpose of intent of the Cyara Services and Software;
- to comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using the Cyara Services and Software;
- to comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any social media, chat group or other forum in which you participate using the Cyara Services and Software, including rules for content and commercial postings;
- Cyara may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if Cyara reasonably believes that the data is infected with a virus or is otherwise corrupted and has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other customers’ data stored on the same system;
- to comply with all Cyara Services and Software notices and end of life policies, including the transfer and migration to, or utilization of, new versions of software, network configurations or environments (Cyara may charge additional fees for non-compliance);
- to only use one login per user;
- not to share Cyara logins and passwords across multiple individuals;
- to only use corporate email addresses when creating users;
- not to use screen-scraping tools on the Cyara Web Portal;
- not to abuse the alarm notification service by ensuring alerts are not knowingly allowed to be generated for prolonged periods.
Usage of Cyara products and services is monitored on a continuous basis. Generally, only customers that consistently generate exceptionally high load over a sustained period of time will be affected by the Cyara Fair Use Policy. This is currently defined as per the limits detailed below, although Cyara reserves the right to amend these limits.
Call Explorer Use
- For customers of Cyara’s Velocity and Pulse products, usage in excess of 500 minutes per port, per month is considered excessive use.
- For subscribers of Cyara’s Cruncher product, usage in excess of 500 minutes per month is considered excessive use.
Cyara may report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Cyara’s reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. Cyara also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Usage Policy.
You agree to immediately report any violation of this AUP to Cyara and provide cooperation, as requested by Cyara, to investigate and/or remedy that violation.
Changes to Policy
Cyara may modify the Usage Policy at any time without notice by posting a revised Usage Policy on www.cyara.com. Changes are effective on posting. Your use of Cyara Services and Software after changes to the Usage Policy are posted constitutes acceptance of any updated or additional terms.
© 2022 Cyara Solutions, Inc.