Customers want a consistent experience across channels. When customers view a company, they see one company, not different channels. Companies need to do the same and view customers holistically regardless of how many channels the customer engages. Seventy-five percent of consumers expect a consistent experience wherever they engage (e.g., website, social media, mobile, in person).2
- Web to web chat for self-service to assisted service interactions
- IVR to live agent phone calls for self-service to assisted service interactions
- Live agent call to SMS (with a verification code) for secure transactions, such as, two factor authentication
- IVR call to SMS (with a web link) to web for secure transactions requested by phone, such as, a password reset
- Web to outbound live agent phone calls for website callback requests
Automated Omnichannel Testing
Companies need automated omnichannel testing that takes the customer’s perspective along the omnichannel customer journey. Companies need a solution that performs the following types of tests for voice (IVR and live agent), chat, chatbot, email, and SMS channels.
Omnichannel Functional Testing
This capability validates the functionality of the omnichannel journey and the interoperability of the channels and devices used. This capability takes legacy, siloed test cases and orchestrates them into a single test case with integrated results, spanning a journey across multiple channels.
Omnichannel Regression Testing
This capability retests the functionality around any code that has changed in any channel in the omnichannel journey. It takes applicable test cases used in functional testing and groups them into regression tests to be run whenever code changes are made.
The only way for companies to deliver omnichannel journeys with perfect execution is to use a solution that performs automated omnichannel testing.
Read the Omnichannel Journeys: Their Moment is Finally Here blog. Learn about the Velocity and the Cyara Assurance Platform products.