Consumer adoption of self-service capabilities is at an all-time high. Effectively serving consumers is dependent on a highly functional voice self-service environment that includes the IVR (or voice portal), the VoiceXML applications, speech recognition, text-to-speech, IP telephony infrastructure and robust connections to enterprise information and transactional systems. To deliver the intended customer experience, each piece of the solution must operate precisely as it was designed. When one piece falters, the customer experience typically suffers. And when the customer is dissatisfied, bottom-line business results suffer as well.
The Cyara Platform allows your organization to automatically and completely test enhancements to the voice self-service experience across the testing lifecycle, from functional testing during the building of new capabilities, to load testing as capabilities are staged for deployment, to regression testing as capabilities are retested following changes, to monitoring – where the complete, deployed IVR is continually tested to ensure the experience remains precisely what it was intended to be.
The Cyara Platform
For customer service organizations, the Cyara Platform automates comprehensive development and post-production testing of the customer experience across all conversational channels, including the IVR. Simply put, it eliminates all the technical barriers to delivering the right customer experience.
The Cyara Platform is the common foundation of all Cyara automated testing products and services. It provides the scripting, reporting, administration, collaboration and management portal for all contact center testing. By using the Cyara Platform our customers are able to deliver new capabilities faster and more reliably than using disparate tools and/or manual testing. Suddenly you are as agile as you want to be.
How it Works
The Cyara Platform generates real-world traffic coming into the contact center, placing each call as though it were from a unique customer with a unique call flow. Companies can rapidly generate call flows during development that are used throughout the testing lifecycle to mimic real customer interaction. These flows are used to automatically test the functional accuracy of the solution, and after rework or enhancements, to ensure the entire application is functioning as designed.
These existing call flows can then be utilized to generate actual call volumes that represent the busiest times in the call center. The calls are generated from the Cyara Cloud, a dedicated cloud or from the company’s own network or cloud. Volumes can be blended from multiple sources: Cyara Cloud and on-premises deployments, from multiple nodes in the Cyara Cloud, from a dedicated cloud environment run by Cyara or any combination of these, to produce the intended stress level on the system.
These same scripts can also be used to facilitate thorough monitoring of deployed systems and in the automated regression testing of applications after changes. The Cyara Platform can enhance the validation of the customer experience by:
- Dynamically blending various background noises to emulate actual customer calling environments (café, automobile, night club or sporting event)
- Testing voice quality from customer to agent and from agent to customer
- Integrating the testing management to third-party tools, e.g. HP Quality Center
- Testing implementations of voice biometrics, both enrollment and subsequent authentication
- End-to-end testing solution: The Cyara Platform automates development and post-production testing of the entire customer experience across all conversational channels.
- Fits your business: The Cyara Platform is easy to deploy and use via cloud-based or on-premises options; there is no need to modify your IVR applications; and it can be deployed without disrupting your business processes.
- Accelerates improvement of the customer experience: The Cyara Platform facilitates collaboration across the testing lifecycle, so development and testing teams can innovate, test the experience, and make improvements faster.
- Scales with your needs: You can quickly and easily scale to tens of thousands of ports, and management-level reports make it easy to understand and resolve any issues that arise.
- SMS/Email alert notifications
- DTMF/Speech application support
- Compatible for use with VoiceXML- based media platforms (IVRs)
- TDM or IP Telephony support
- Extensible testing platform for all customer interactions
- Complete coverage from customer through to endpoints and agent desktop environments
- Technology agnostic