MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA – October 27, 2014 — Cyara announced today that it has been named to the 2014 BRW Fast 100. The prestigious list, which was launched in 1990 as an annual recognition of corporate growth based on revenue, recognizes the entrepreneurial spirit in Australia. Cyara’s corporate headquarters are in Melbourne with additional offices in San Francisco, CA and London, England.
Cyara was ranked No. 3 for software vendors on the list. This recognition continues the rapid growth trajectory Cyara has charted globally in 2014 with:
- 255% year on year quarterly growth in North America
- 70% growth globally
- Release of Cyara FIVETM, the most advanced version of the company’s multi-channel automated customer experience testing platform
- Release of the Cyara IVR CrawlerTM, which automatically reverse engineers existing IVRs to generate documentation and Cyara Test Cases
The Cloud was a noticeable trend for IT companies on this year’s list, and this trend applies to Cyara. The Cyara Platform, available in the Cloud or on-premises, generates automated, real-time customer interactions for enterprises across voice, web, and mobile channels to measure and identify any issues with the customer experience. Recognized as the world’s only comprehensive, automated customer experience testing platform, it is used by numerous enterprises to:
- Deliver successful projects and increase the pace of Customer Experience innovation
- Reduce instances of defects and defect resolution time by over 70%
- Cut quality assurance costs by over 80%
- Maintain complete control of their customer experience
“Making the Fast 100 list is the result of the hard work of the entire Cyara team and the trust our customers have placed in Cyara by partnering with us,” Alok Kulkarni, CEO, said. “While Cyara is now truly global with offices, customers, and business partners throughout the world, our corporate home is in Melbourne, and recognition in your home country is always very satisfying.”
Cyara is the leading provider of integrated, automated customer communication systems testing software. Its technologies, applications, and cloud services enable organizations to provide consistent customer experiences and avoid issues that threaten critical relationships. The Cyara Platform allows organizations to deliver customer service projects on time and without disruption, and subsequently adjust the customer experience while continually verifying quality. Every day, millions of flawless customer interactions are delivered by the largest consumer brands worldwide, through their use of the Cyara Platform.
Cyara and the Cyara logo are registered trademarks of Cyara Solutions, Pty Ltd., or its affiliates.