Cyara Customer Awards
Recognizing Customer Success
Cyara is now calling for submissions for our first ever Cyara Customer Awards. These awards will be announced at Cyara Virtual Xchange 2020, September 15-16, 2020. Our inaugural awards program is comprised of three awards that recognize different dimensions of success with Cyara.
New Customer of the Year
Cyara’s Customer of the Year is a new customer having started since October 2019, and represents the customer who has gotten up and running most effectively, accelerating their time to value, and delivering real business value.
Cyara’s Most Innovative Customer represents the Cyara customer that has demonstrated the most innovative use of the Cyara Automated CX Assurance Platform. These are customers that engage with Cyara Product Management to drive new features that solves real world business problems. They constantly push the envelope of what is possible with Cyara and have an impact on the Cyara roadmap.
Best Continuous Testing Customer
Cyara’s Best Continuous Testing customer represents the customer that has achieved best integration of testing into and across their full development lifecycle. They have connected Cyara into their overall development processes, and technology, and are testing early and often.
Award Benefits and Application Process
Winners receive the following:
- One personalized trophy
- A digital Cyara Awards logo for royalty-free use online and in print
- A Cyara-issued press release announcing the winners
- A press release template suitable for release by your organization
- Inclusion in media outreach and promotional materials surrounding the award
- Recognition by Cyara to its community at Cyara Xchange, on its website and via social channels
- Two free passes, plus hotel stays, for Xchange 2021 in Chicago
- Be a Cyara customer with a live solution
- Have a compelling test automation/CX monitoring transformation story
- Send a representative to attend Xchange 2020 (virtual)
- Agree to a written case study and/or a customer video success story
- Agree to be mentioned in a press release announcing the winners
- Agree to the use of company name and logo at the Xchange 2020 event and in Cyara social and digital channels
- Submissions should be 500-1000 word count (1-2 pages) and must include:
- Description of the customer
- How long they have been a Cyara customer
- Problem they were seeking to solve with Cyara
- Solution, including products and modules they are using, and how it fits into their broader technology ecosystem
- Results – concrete measurements of impact to the business. ROI, increase in NPS/CSAT, improvements in testing time, shortened development cycles, improved mean-time-to-repair, etc.
- Why they should win
- Submit via email to Elizabeth Magill at Cyara
- Entries due by: 8/21/2020