Amazon Connect + Cyara
Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect
The Cyara Accelerator for Amazon Connect helps you accelerate your migration, improve quality throughout the development cycle and gain confidence that your new contact center is working as designed.
There are five easy steps to migrating your contact center to Amazon Connect with the Cyara Accelerator.
- Cyara can crawl your existing IVR and automatically create a CX model that documents the details of your current call flows, creating a baseline
- You can then import this baseline document into Amazon Connect, and automatically create an Amazon Connect Flow, including populating the flow and prompts
- Once you’ve fleshed out the Amazon Connect Flows, you can then run functional and agent voice quality tests, based on test scripts automatically created from the baseline documentation Cyara creates
- Once your code is ready to deploy, you are ready to run a pressure test to ensure that you are ready to run at scale
- Finally, once in production, the Cyara Accelerator will help you monitor your CX from the customer’s perspective, ensuring that your CX applications are performing as designed.
Cyara is a certified Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) Marketplace Seller and Public Sector Program (PSP) Partner.
APN is a group of cloud software and service vendors who have earned endorsement from AWS after meeting several criteria. PSP Partners are recognized for solutions and experience in delivering government, education, and nonprofit customer missions around the world.
Cyara supports Amazon Connect, a self-service, cloud-based contact center service from AWS. Cyara is the first APN partner to provide a CX assurance solution – encompassing CX design, testing and monitoring – to support customers using Amazon Connect.
Until now, the only way to assure TFNs was through manual testing, an inefficient, resource-intensive process inherently prone to human error. Meet Cyara Toll-Free Fast Check, the only fast, accurate, automated way to test toll-free numbers.
Analyze and optimize the customer experience and journey in three steps. Understand the technology failures behind poor customer experience and what to do.
A leading health benefits company in the U.S. needed to increase the speed-to-market of the innovative solutions they use to serve their health plan members. Learn how Cyara helped their CX transformation.