Push Real-Time CX Monitoring Results to Splunk for Immediate Alerts and Faster CX Issue Resolution
As the world’s first Data-to-Everything platform, Splunk provides its customers with a single place to go for big-picture views of the data that drives their business. With Splunk, organizational data is automatically funneled in from every corner of the organization – from IT and Security to IoT and Business Operations – giving users a complete view of real-time information they can use to transform into issue resolution, business outcomes, and innovation.
Splunk Inc. turns data into doing with the Data-to-Everything Platform. Splunk technology is designed to investigate, monitor, analyze, and act on data at any scale, from any source over any time period. The Data-to-Everything platform removes the barriers between data and action, so our customers – regardless of size or business – have the freedom to deliver meaningful outcomes across their entire organization. Our unique approach to data has empowered companies to improve service levels, reduce operations costs, mitigate risk, enhance DevOps collaboration, and create new product and service offerings. Prepare for the challenges of tomorrow with the power of data.
Cyara Pulse monitors your customer experience from the customer’s perspective, reporting on your in-production systems and alerting you if things go awry in delivering flawless customer journeys. Pulse provides details on CX successes and errors, combining CX monitoring results with data from other systems, like log-files from servers and contact center platforms, then providing the context needed for swift and effective root-cause analysis.
Cyara has partnered with Splunk to create an integration that makes it easy to combine data from our Platform and other sources, so you can more quickly identify the root cause of an issue and resolve it. With Cyara and Splunk, Pulse CX monitoring data is automatically delivered to Splunk, where data is aggregated then shared with relevant teams for a powerful root-cause analysis solution.
By correlating data from Cyara and Splunk, your CX operations teams can quickly identify the cause of any CX issue, including poor voice quality, prompting errors, dropped calls, and delays.
Cyara-Splunk Integration Features
- Automated generation of real-time graphs, reports, alerts, and dashboards
- Real-time test case details, results, and full test reports automatically pushed to Splunk from Cyara as soon as reports are recorded
- Configurable templates allow users to customize and shape data
- Interactive drill-down functionality enables quick navigation from executive Pulse Overview to detailed test results
- Single-click seamless pivots from Splunk back to Cyara Pulse interface
Cyara-Splunk Integration Benefits
- Complete visibility of customer experience systems successes and failures
- Streamlined CX issue troubleshooting
- Reduced mean-time-to-repair (MTTR)
- Correlation with existing data sets in Splunk, like server and application health, CDRs, and other contact center data
- Leverage test case results from Cyara and the power of Splunk’s data platform, to drive automation and integration with other IT tools
How the Cyara-Splunk Integration Works
With our Splunk integration, Cyara’s Pulse CX monitoring solution feeds real-time data showing the state of your customer journeys to Splunk where your operations teams can review alongside data from other CX systems for fast and efficient root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
Integration users can correlate external events from Pulse alarms with internal errors tracked by contact center data available in Splunk. With this integration, Cyara pushes real-time results from Test Cases and Campaigns as soon as they are recorded. From there, users can customize and configure how the Cyara fields map directly into Splunk fields.
Cyara Pulse App for Splunk
Once you have the Cyara-Splunk integration enabled, an easy way to get started seeing Cyara contributed data is with the Cyara Pulse app for Splunk. The Cyara Pulse app is a set of pre-configured dashboards that help you glean valuable insights from the Cyara data. By enabling you to trend Cyara Pulse monitoring results over time (both short-term and long-term), these dashboards provide flexible visualizations to help you answer questions such as:
- Which customer journeys are failing most frequently?
- What are the most common issue categories impacting my customers experience?
- Which of my phone numbers being monitored are more prone to issues
- How does the performance of one business unit compare to others?
See the Cyara Pulse app for Splunk in Splunkbase.
The Cyara Pulse app for Splunk also gives you a running start at building your own dashboards. The included source code can be leveraged and the queries adapted for use in other dashboards where you want to correlate Cyara data with other critical systems within your contact/data center ecosystem, such as your contact center platform (e.g., Genesys, Amazon Connect, Twilio, Avaya, Cisco), your CRM, and any of the servers and networking devices that support your CX.
Learn more in the Three New Integrations to Streamline Your DevOps Practice blog post.
Download the DevOps for CX-Driven Digital Transformation white paper and learn how DevOps can help you innovate your customer experience with speed and quality.
Learn more about the Cyara Platform and how we can help ensure you are the first to know about issues with your customer experience.